Montessori and More
The Northeast Stars Difference
Please see our International Summer Camp brochure. We still have a few summer camp spaces available, so contact us about the availability of your preferred weeks and to inquire about our “pay as you go” option.
At Northeast Stars (NES) children benefit from more than a high-quality Montessori education. Unlike public preschool programs, NES is not regulated by a “one learning style fits all” approach. NES chooses a successful child-centered approach.
Although NES is aligned with standard skills-based measurements for early learners to ensure a smooth transition in either private or public elementary school, NES has the authority and resources to use creativity to teach those standards and individualize each child’s learning experience to meet various needs:
- Outdoor education program
- Science focused on using simple machines and hands-on mechanics
- Artistic development using music, movement and appreciation of art
- Mathematics through exploration to leverage natural interests and develop critical thinking skills
- Development plans to address emotional and behavioral challenges (unhappiness, unresponsiveness, aggressiveness)
- Confidential assessments for individual growth
- Kindergarten readiness for specialized or traditional classroom styles
- Character development through leadership and service
Northeast Stars Montessori Preschool is a fully owned subsidiary of Southwest Stars, LLC. Southwest Stars, LLC (SWS,LLC) is a privately owned company. EIN (tax ID): 201365655